"All men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed" The Declaration of Independence

Become a Fan on Facebook!

Become a FAN on FACEBOOK! Click "LIKE" on our Fan Page! www.facebook.com/JFW2012
Follow Justin's Tweets- http://twitter.com/#!/jfwstaterep2012

BIO

My photo
Shawnee, Ok, United States
Christian, Husband, Father, State Representative for Oklahoma's House of Representatives HD 26

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Welcome to the Trail!

Thanks for following Justin Wood 2012! We are extremely excited about our opportunity to serve Oklahoma's House District 26 (Shawnee, Earlsboro, Bethel Acres). I decided to run for the House of Representatives in December of 2010.  After much prayer and guidance from family and friends (especially my wife) I decided that 2012 would allow the best opportunity to make our mark.  I was born and raised right here in Shawnee, Oklahoma. My father has been a Shawnee Police Officer for nearly 25 years and my mother is a Teacher for Shawnee Public Schools.  Serving the community has never been an option in my family, It is a way of life. 

Over the next 10 months many people will join the race, but no one will work harder to serve the people of house district 26 than I will. You can find all the information you need to make your informed choice next June, right here. Keep coming back!

God Bless,

Justin Freeland Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment